– Remove Game Store
– Fix install crash (setting the quicklaunch shortcut was failing in some cases)
– Security fix: Suppress password prompt for hosted IEFrame windows
– Fix peer ID format — this was reporting incorrectly for some versions.
– Fix a bug that could cause the “You’ve just been upgraded” page to display when the user has not updated
– Fix a crash
– Save Pro/Ad-free license key to “Documents” upon activation to allow for future re-activation
– Append “torrent” to the search query (only for default provider)
– Fix crash introduced in 44010
– Fix a race (crash) upon receiving metadata
– Update AV download/update URL for Pro
– Hide tabs for “My Pro Account” page
– Warn user before attempting to launch files with masked extensions
– Fix a crash that can occur while streaming
– Fix a bug causing an ad to pop up in the Ad-free period
– Remove mininova from search
– Fix a bug that can cause an ad to pop up when a second torrent is added, even for Ad-free users
– Fix issue with network access on Sierra
– Fix the location of the installation icon.
– Bump version to 3.5.0 / 7.10.0
– Fix a bug that could have caused the webui to set an invalid port
– Update uTorrent Pro Antivirus integration.
– Remove old OpenCandy integration code
– Introduce a new uTorrent Pro payments partner: Nexway
– Fix broken in-client pro info page. Reachable via Help ->My Pro Account
– Fix bug that would cause Ad audio to incorrectly play when user is not using the client
– Allow muting of ad sound when moving mouse outside of Ad window
– Fix potential crash when activating a uTorrent Pro license
– Disable the ‘Install Teredo” button on Win 7 and higher. We no longer support Teredo on these systems
– Fix a potential XSS when attempting to pair remotely to a running client instance
– Fix memory leak when activating a uTorrent Pro key
– Fix a bug in the WebHelper process that would cause it to crash repeatedly
– Fix a connection handling bug that would cause torrents with webseeds to stall while downloading
– Fix a statusbar updating bug when a torrent with webseed peers would forcibly disconnect
– Add missing support for Windows 8 internal version checking
– Fix a DHT bug that would cause uTorrent to count and prioritize IPv6 IPs improperly
– Fix an onboarding bug that sometimes allowed the tooltip to persist even if uTorrent was minimized
– Add better handling and error reporting for activation server errors
– Added Game store to the client
– Fix a bug where users renewing pro key were not seeing renewal until grace period ended
– Display appropriate error messages for pro activation errors
– Fix pro player shown on top of the onboarding
– Update broken second-step for Pro onboarding
– Fix a bug where sometimes the pro player controls were floating upon client minimize
– Add missing Preferences->Directories checkbox to allow move target based on label.
– Fix a bug that prevented the torrent file move directory from being set independently of the torrent contents move directory.
– Fix security issue with the client pairing mechanism. Thank you to Simon Zuckerbraun – Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative for reporting.
– Fix bug that allowed primary labels with invalid characters to be used with torrent move feature