– Fix a crash that can occur while streaming
– Fix a bug causing an ad to pop up in the Ad-free period
– Remove mininova from search
– Fix a bug that can cause an ad to pop up when a second torrent is added, even for Ad-free users
– Bump version to 3.5.0 / 7.10.0
– Fix a bug that could have caused the webui to set an invalid port
– Update uTorrent Pro Antivirus integration.
– Remove old OpenCandy integration code
– Introduce a new uTorrent Pro payments partner: Nexway
– Fix broken in-client pro info page. Reachable via Help ->My Pro Account
– Fix bug that would cause Ad audio to incorrectly play when user is not using the client
– Allow muting of ad sound when moving mouse outside of Ad window
– Fix potential crash when activating a uTorrent Pro license
– Disable the ‘Install Teredo” button on Win 7 and higher. We no longer support Teredo on these systems
– Fix a potential XSS when attempting to pair remotely to a running client instance
– Fix memory leak when activating a uTorrent Pro key
– Fix a bug in the WebHelper process that would cause it to crash repeatedly
– Fix a connection handling bug that would cause torrents with webseeds to stall while downloading
– Fix a statusbar updating bug when a torrent with webseed peers would forcibly disconnect
– Add missing support for Windows 8 internal version checking
– Fix a DHT bug that would cause uTorrent to count and prioritize IPv6 IPs improperly
– Fix an onboarding bug that sometimes allowed the tooltip to persist even if uTorrent was minimized
– Add better handling and error reporting for activation server errors
– Added Game store to the client
– Fix a bug where users renewing pro key were not seeing renewal until grace period ended
– Display appropriate error messages for pro activation errors
– Fix pro player shown on top of the onboarding
– Update broken second-step for Pro onboarding
– Fix a bug where sometimes the pro player controls were floating upon client minimize
– Add missing Preferences->Directories checkbox to allow move target based on label.
– Fix a bug that prevented the torrent file move directory from being set independently of the torrent contents move directory.
– Fix security issue with the client pairing mechanism. Thank you to Simon Zuckerbraun – Trend Micro Zero Day Initiative for reporting.
– Fix bug that allowed primary labels with invalid characters to be used with torrent move feature
– Fix the naming of the WebHelper process (utorrentie.exe, bittorrentie.exe)
– Fixed rare crash that occurs while trying to retrieve torrent state
– Fixed a bug that would prevent Pro users from downgrading their license type
– Removed old BT Labs link from the help menu
– Restore default first startup view to the torrent list view
– Improvements for how resources are used by advertisements
– Additional on-boarding for new users.
– BitTorrent Bundles has become BitTorrent Now
– Ads can no longer generate pop ups or download content to disk.
– DHT update (BEP44)
– Bug fixes and stability improvements.
– Do not allow adding single file torrent from webinterface to uTorrent root directory (Security fix)
– Fix regression: move torrent after completion
– Fix potential crash when automatically restoring node selection
– Fix IE frame related crashes
– Mechanism to limit the resources used by Advertisement
– Fix a potential crash in .btsearch parsing